Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Freiburg Schlossbergturm















My day in Freiburg was spent with our friend's the Schellbachs. We went to a big tower called the Schlossbergtum which means the tower on the mountain with the castle ....
Luis, who is my age and Kathi, his sister showed us around Freiburg. I even got to go to the barbershop with Louis for a haircut. In Germany they give out candy at the barbers. Thanks very much you guys for such a great time!

Have some fun and visit Freiburg to see more of this wonderful place. Here is a map of Germany , Freiburg is at the south-west.




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!
    I really like Freiburg, but I've never been on top of the Schlossbergturm. I should probably go there the next time I'm there.
    - steffi

    ReplyDelete

Followers