Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Willkommen auf meinem Blog

Hello, this is my blog about my vacation in Germany. Just like every year, we went to Germany to visit my Grandparents Paul und Mari, my cousins Fynn, Malina, Ronja and Angelina, my uncles Tilly and Moritz, my aunt Chrissy and my aunt Sabine, lots of friends and the Ponys on the Ponyhof.

My family and I stayed for 3 1/2 weeks, taking care of the ponies, going to school, traveling a little and just having fun.

I hope you find my blog interesting and invite you to leave your comments.

Thanks, Calvin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Calvin,
    I really like your blog!!!!!
    It's always so much fun to see you at the ponyhof :)!!!
    - steffi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    do you have more stories to tell? I'd LOVE to see and read more!!! I could show Mari and Paul your blog the next time I'm at the Ponyhof! :-) What do you think?
    Greetz from GERMANY :) :)
    Love and miss you.
    - stef

    ReplyDelete

Followers